#BestNine: the photo above shows my top nine performing posts on Instagram for 2018! It's filled with me directing, producing, writing, teaching, sailing, and creating. This year was filled with so many firsts for me! Want to see what your Best Nine would be? Create one here it's free!
Super excited to see what adventures 2019 holds for all of us! Keep me posted on all of your successes. I've always been a great cheerleader (Varsity Cheer Captain in High School) and I'll happily be yours! #YouGotThis
✨Jamie's 2018 New Years Resolutions✨
• Book a juicy recurring role on a major network.
Still putting this out into the universe!
• Travel! ✔️+ 1/2
• Produce/Direct my own project to premier at festivals in 2019! ✔️
• Be a producer on 3+ projects ✔️
TRIAD, LUCID, Below The Belt
• Create and launch "Women Crush Wednesday's" podcast.
• Send my Newsletter every month. ✔️
• Attend a festival that a project I'm apart of is premiering! ✔️
Jim Thorpe Film Festival
• Add 3 Casting Director/Casting Assistant credits to my resume. ✔️+ 1/2
Casting Assistant- TRIAD
Casting Assistant- Below The Belt
Casting Assistant- LUCID
Casting Assistant- The Shallow End
• Quit bartending.
I didn’t quit bartending but I bartended less! And I got paid to teach. (1/2 point)
• Unassisted Handstand
I can do an unassisted handstand but I should have been more specific with this goal and added an amount of time. (1/2 point)